Title: NIGHTS - RN Medical Surgical – North Richland Hills,, TX
Schedule: Fulltime – Days 7:00pm - 7:00am (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner
• Accepts, transcribes, initiates and carries out physician orders in accordance with established policies
• ADN required
• BSN preferred
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
• Current BLS
- Must have at least 2 years of current, recent Med Surg experience.
- LTAC Experience accepted
- NO SNF will be considered must be acute care
- Ratio 1:6 - 1:7
Full Benefits Offered.
Night Differential: $3.75 - Weekend $4.20 per hour.
Sign On Bonus: $5,000 - 2yr commitment.
Relocation: $3,000 - 2yr commitment.