Title: NIGHTS- RN - Medical Surgical ( Surgical) – Lewisville, TX
Shift: Full Time Nights 7P-7A Rotating Weekends - 3X12’
The RN – Registered Nurse – Surgical – Med/Surg provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs.
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
BSN Highly preferred
Will consider ADN candidate if candidate has several years of MS experience, must be enrolled for BSN within 6 months of hire and complete program within 36 months (3yrs). All ADN offers needs to be approved by the CNO
MUST have 1 year's of recent acute MS experience to be considered
20 Beds in Unit
Full Benefits Offered.
Shift Differential: - Nights $3.75 - Weekend $4.30
Sign on:-UPTO a $7,500 sign on bonus
Relocation: $3000 relocation