Nurse Manager - Mother Baby (RN) Webster, TX
SHIFT: Full time No Weekends
HCA Houston Clear Lake, where sophisticated, excellent medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, HCA Houston Clear Lake, which offers 531 licensed beds and has been providing high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Under the general supervision of the Director, the Nurse Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for all functions of the unit. In collaboration with the Nurse Director and members of the Medical Staff, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Unit by all levels of practitioners.
- Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of all Unit functions.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided by the unit.
- Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, Department of Nursing Standards, collaborating with the Director in unusual situations
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing, BSN required
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical practice in provision of clinical nursing of mother and baby patients with emphasis on leadership and management experience in an acute care facility
- BLS Certified
- ACLS required
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.