Compensation: Salary range from $83,000 annually. Sign on bonus is on a case by case basis. Relocation assistance available up to $5K and is based on mileage
Nurse Manager (RN) Medical Surgical Houston, TX at a 444 licensed beds and the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes.
SHIFT: Full Time No Weekends
The Nurse Manager oversees the care of adult and geriatric patients, and provides for the development and evaluation of nursing staff.
Serves as a patient advocate with the health care system.
The primary purpose of the Nurse Manager position is to assist and collaborate with the ACNO in overall daily operations and management of assigned inpatient nursing unit.
The Nurse Manager is accountable and responsible to provide leadership in clinical operations, throughput, finance, human resources, and quality outcome management.
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
* Masters Degree in Nursing preferred
* Current State of Texas Professional Nursing License (RN)
* BCLS certification from the AHA required
* ACLS certification from the AHA within 90 days of hire
* Must have five years of nursing experience.
* One year of supervisory experience in direct patient care activities as an assistant nurse manager or charge nurse
* One year of experience as administrator onsite (AOS)
- Must have strong clinical background in an acute care facility
- Must be a previous manager, or Charge RN
- Will oversee 2 units
- 7 South- 36 Beds
- 5 North 12-20 Beds
- Reports to the ACNO
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.