Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise. Supervises nurses and staff and takes administrative responsibilities. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in nursing
- Certification as a registered nurse (RN)
- 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- This position requires BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications
- This position is for 3-11 shift with rotation if needed
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Critical care experience required
- This position will also require weekend and holiday rotation
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.