Occupational Medicine Physician Needed! A leading regional health system located in West Reading, PA and recipient of numerous awards including U.S. News top 5% ranking of all hospitals in the United States, is seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician.
- Exclusively occupational medicine practice with two locations, full service. Hospital campus clinic serves 7,000 Hospital employees and hundreds of regional business clients.
- Perform regulatory and replacement physicals, wellness evaluations and fitness for duty evaluations
- Evaluate, treat, and rehabilitate healthy patients with work-related illnesses and injuries including a wide variety of orthopedics, lacerations, blood-borne pathogens exposures, exposure to infectious disease, etc. and utilize light duty programs for return to work.
- Evaluate requests for exemption from required vaccinations and provide Employee Health consultation for the hospital’s 7000 employees.
- Interpret audiograms for hearing conservation program
- Perform respirator clearance examinations
- Evaluate exposure to hospital-related infections as well as industrial toxins like lead, asbestos, cadmium, and crystalline silica
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday
- No on-call requirements
- No holidays or weekends
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Supportive health system to advance goals
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.