Salary range- $400K+ Call + RVU/Production Bonuses (total comp estimated $500k - $550k)
Our facility is a 125-bed full-service hospital providing a comprehensive range of medical services and high quality care. We are a forward-thinking, innovative hospital where trust, teamwork and technology come together to make a positive difference in the health of our community and region.
We have earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Chest Pain Certification by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards. The Gold Seal is a symbol of quality that reflects a health care organization’s commitment to providing safe and quality patient care.
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Serve as an ambassador for the hospital and the Orthopedic Service Line
- Active TN Licensure (or willing to obtain licensure)
About the Position: Orthopedic Surgeon
- 2 ½ days in clinic / 30-35 patients are seen on average daily
- 2 days per week in surgery / 34 – 45 procedures per month on average
- EMR: Hospital uses Cerner, Clinic uses Athena
- Call coverage- 10 days per month (scheduled internally w/ other physicians)
- 30-minute call window
General Orthopedic Procedures
- Hands not required, but a plus (currently shipping out 6-8 cases per month)
Patient Population: Mainly adult, but some adolescents (minimal sports medicine)
Will work alongside two other highly skilled Orthopedic Surgeons (plenty of volume to go around)
• No Trauma required
The halfway point between Nashville and Chattanooga, McMinnville is home to outstanding
outdoor recreation including Rock Island State Park, Smooth Rapids Outfitters and world-renowned
ISHA Yoga Center. Our local arts community thrives with Park Theater, Cumberland
Caverns Live and Warren Arts. McMinnville is also known for fantastic homegrown fare with
Collins River BBQ located in our vibrant downtown.
Compared to the rest of the country, McMinnville's cost of living is 19.3% lower than the U.S. average.
McMinnville offers waterfalls and other secrets of the Cumberland Plateau. The town also offers a
variety of activities suitable for the whole family. McMinnville is the county seat for Warren County,
Tennessee. Today, Warren County is best known as the Nursery (plants) Capital of the World.
McMinnville has a population of 13,600 (last census) and is centrally located between
Murfeesboro, TN (Pop. 140,000 / 40 miles) and Cookeville, TN (Pop. 70,000 / 45 miles)