Pediatric CVOR Surgical Technician - Dallas, TX
# of positions: 2
2 Shifts : Tuesday - Friday from 6:30am-5pm with Rotating Call
Monday - Friday from 10:30am-7pm with Rotating Call
- Collaborates with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within OR.
- Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for surgical cases.
- Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases.
- Organizational and time management skill required.
- Care and maintenance of surgical instruments.
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
Must have experience in structural heart, hybrid cases and transplant
- Must have minimum 1 year of CVOR experience
- Must have PEDIATRIC experience
Candidate Summary Notes MUST elaborate on experience level with each procedure listed below when submitting. Beside each one indicate NOVICE - INTERMEDIATE - or ADVANCED
- Aortic Valves
- Mitral Valves
- Trans Catheter AVR procedures
- Cardiac laser lead extractions
- Heart Transplants
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Ascending Aortic Aneurism (AAA)
- Endovascular Procedures
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Pleurex Catheter
- PEG feeding tube
- Endoscopic Procedures
Full Benefits Offered
Sign-on bonus: Up to $10,000
Relocation assistance up to $3,000
Call Pay: $8 per hour