Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Due to growth, we are seeking a fourth pediatric hospitalist to join our team full-time!
- Rounding on all newborns in the level 1 Nursery/Special Care Nursery, about 500 deliveries per year, caring for newborns 35 weeks and up
- Coverage for deliveries of newborns including all c-sections and any other high risk delivery when requested by OB
- Stabilization of any newborn requiring transfer to the NICU (Neonatologist available for emergent consultation about 30 minutes away)
- Pediatric consultation coverage in the Emergency Department which sees about 8000 pediatric patients annually
- Opportunity to spend a portion of your time in the affiliated outpatient office, if desired
- An extremely supportive administration that is providing the resources to grow the service
- Group of collegial and well-trained Pediatricians throughout the community
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes an excellent base salary plus incentive, malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and a retirement program
- Strong growth potential
In house: 7a-4p
On call (from home): 4p-7a
7 on 7 off schedule
*When on service for the weekend, you would come in only to round in the morning, the remainder of the day/night is call from home
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.