***We are currently seeking accreditation for a residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation. We hope to accept our first class of residents in 2021***
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance (up to 100K)
- Paid Time off (28 days & 6 holidays)
- Relocation assistance
- Generous CME stipends and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through Lincoln Financial
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
Ideal candidates will be board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and have experience conducting electromyography's.
Interested in academics / teaching
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.