The Client: Our client is one of the fastest growing healthcare organization in Atlanta, GA that offers its employees top-notch benefits, Career Development, and top-rated management.
The Company: Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States with a full range of hospitals, clinics, and practices. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Cardio thoracic Surgery Physician Assistant to join a very busy cardiac surgical practice. Our Client is offering the following benefits
- $105,000 - $185,000
- 20% Incentive & Quality Bonus
- Additional on call / Shift differential of $25,000
- Leadership and growth path
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- CME Days and Reimbursement
- 26 days of PTO + Paid Holidays
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- Benefit package to include Health, Vision, Dental, FSA, Life Insurance, STD / LTD and much more
- 2 years of CT Surgery experience working in busy inpatient experience as 1st or 2nd assist.
- Licensed or eligible to practice in the state of Georgia.
- Independent with Vain Harvesting experience
- Surgical and/or Cardiac experience as a PA or NP
- PA need NCCPA Certification
- NP need Acute Care Certified (ACNP or AGCNP)
- 1st or 2nd assist surgery experience
- Endoscopic Vein Harvesting
- Cardio thoracic
- Patient management from admission to discharge.
- Managing multiple complex surgeries
- OR First Assist or OR 2nd Assist
- Rounding / Pre-admission testing
- Inpatient Consults
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.