Our client company is a top-tier global Information Technology Solutions provider. They have been rated as one of the “Best Places to Work For” by Fortune for over 10 years. Our client is expanding its IAM practice and adding IAM Engineers in major East Coast and Midwest offices.
If you are looking to build your IAM skills, such as implementing, configuring and integrating and grow your career while working with clients transforming their cloud, security, and infrastructure environments – this is a great opportunity! Great compensation and benefits!! You’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders in IT security and IAM with the opportunity to learn new technologies and progress your career on an executive-career track.
Until travel restrictions lift, interviews are conducted virtually.
- 2+ years of experience installing, configuring and potentially supporting Ping
- Integrate with data sources and other applications
- Upgrade legacy technologies in a large enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of and experience with connectors
- Experience with other IAM/IDP/PAM solutions such as ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, Sailpoint or custom apps is a PLUS not required
- Ping or other related Certification(s) a PLUS
- Prior experience working with clients in a technology solution provider environment a PLUS
- Bachelors degree
- COVID restrictions are in place and employees are working from home. Once restrictions are lifted and its safe to travel, travel of up to 70-80%, Mondays through Thursdays may be required for client engagements
- Client Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Candidates can be considered who have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa in the United States
Questions from the employer
- Are you a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder?
- How many years of experience do you have in any or some of these solutions - ForgeRock / Sailpoint / Ping? Specify which ones
- Have you been doing and are you ok with hands-on development/coding/scripting?
- Are you willing to do hands-on development now?
- Are you OK to travel 70-80% (Mon-Thur) after COVID restrictions have been lifted?
- What is your expected annual base pay?
- Do you have hands-on experience with all 3 skills related to IAM/PAM : Integrate - Configure - Install?
- Have you applied to/ talked to/ emailed/ been submitted to Accenture in the past 6-12 months? Y/N
- What is your residence location (City, ST)?
- Are you willing to relocate? Y/N - if Y -where?