Looking for a Planner Buyer experienced in procuring materials and professional services and is skilled with generating reports. Will work from the Henderson, Colorado location.
- Experience using SAP is a Plus- the best fit for this job will have SAP experience
- May be assigned to support business units at several locations in or close to the Denver metro area.
- Will be required to travel to each supported location routinely as assigned.
- Works with BU partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement and fulfillment activities.
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner.Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.
- Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge
- Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems Preferred Experience working with SAP ECC.