Looking for a Planner Buyer experienced in procuring both materials and services, preferably for IT infrastructure.
- SAP a Plus- the best fit for this job will have SAP experience
- Works with BU partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement and fulfillment activities.
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.
- Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.
- Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge
- Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems Preferred
- Experience working with SAP ECC.