The Product Manager, Analytics Product will help drive the business analytics program strategy that supports our global digital ad sales, finance, revenue management, and ad operations business units, focusing on revenue-generating opportunities that drive efficiencies in business processes and provide improved analytics for better decision making. The individual will report to the Manager of Analytics Product for digital ad sales within the DTCI Data Platform Analytics Product Team.
- 3-5 years of product management, business analysis, or business intelligence experience
- Strong business acumen and the ability to keep a finger on the pulse of a rapidly evolving business
- Experience with various analytic capabilities, tools, and best practices
- Stays current on trends and emerging needs with regards to data and analytics
- Possesses strong communication and organizational skills
- Possesses strong documentation and presentation skills, with demonstrated experience working across all levels of an organization.
- Facility with generating both tactical and strategic product road maps
- Experience working with various analytics tools (i.e. Tableau, Microstrategy, Looker, Business Objects, etc.)
- Degree in a quantitative or computation field preferred (i.e. Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Finance, or an emphasis on quantitative methods).
- Experience working with SQL and comfortable with dealing with large data sets.
- Background in digital ad sales media with an understanding of the business model.
1. Business Intelligence- #1- Microstrategy #2 Tableau (BO, Looker are not used)
2. SQL - SQL queries- must-have- will be assisting in QA process and will need the query skills
3. Must have analytical skills
4. It is essential to have Ad Digital Media experience(not Linear Media)
5. The ideal candidate will also be inherently curious- will want to question and learn, ask why - super important to get to know your client
- NO VISA candidates. Greencard holders or US Citizen that can work under a W2.
- This position is remote to start and will eventually sit in NYC when and once there is clearance to be back on site.
- Day to day- the expectations of this role is that this person needs to be at the pulse of working with and having an understanding of analytical needs for Digital Sales. Your customers are finance, rev management, accounting, and Ad sales.
- Your role is to determine what they need to see as far as dashboards go. This is a "get hand dirty" role - so must know data sets, large data, have experience with large data sets, will be QA'ing data and sifting through blockers.
- Will be speaking in front of audiences presenting ideas as well as prioritizing and making sure what needs to be worked on first. In addition, will need to make trade-off decisions of what takes priority, what customer needs, and what makes sense.
- Interviews 30-minute zoom video followed by team zoom videos 18-month engagement