This position requires a basic working knowledge of civil engineering practices and the ability to be self-motivated toward positive personal results and accountability. Personal vehicle is required for travel to work site locations with approximately 75% in office work and 25% field work
- Seeking a motivated and professional individual to perform the duties of Right of Way Permits Coordinator in St. Paul, MN.
- This is an entry level position responsible for the research, creation and proper scaling of AutoCad formatted drawings to be used for Right of Way permit submittals, reviews and approvals through local municipalities, counties and state government authorities.
- Effective communication within internal and external work groups is vital to maintaining a positive work flow to maintain our customer's and Company's schedules.
- This position requires a basic working knowledge of civil engineering practices and the ability to be self-motivated toward positive personal results and accountability.
- Real-time, ongoing and accurate tracking of permit statuses and updates is expected in this role.
- The use of PPE (personal protective equipment) is required to maintain personal safety.
- High productivity and exemplary personal management is expected during all construction seasons.