Staff needed in support of new Distribution Center of Excellence organization to create Work Orders and Purchase Requisitions.
- Gathers, analyzes, translates and delivers information in clear, concise and meaningful formats based on specific project and/or program requirements and according to established project management standards.
- Provides the project manager support and assistance in scheduling, documentation, communication and cost management.
- Updates the project plan.
- Assists in information collection and validations.
- Provides input to project research information.
- Facilitates collaborative documents and data stores. Helps prepare status reports and presentations.
- May coordinate the activities of a project sub team and/or project activities to the extent those efforts might affect completion of assigned tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Office.
Associated degree preferred (technical if possible)
Top 3 skill sets:
- Detail oriented
- Project management experience
- Repetitive task with occasional troubleshooting
- On-call (every couple of weeks/months) - nights/weekends – ability to respond on call from home.
- Excel spreadsheets, SAP (preferred), outlook, SharePoint,
- 2-5 years or experience
- Technical background preferred
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please be sure to showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be forwarded to the client along with the resume.
All resumes MUST be in the client's required format. Please download the template here: