Job responsibilities require that the QA Data Analyst meet the critical job demands, including but not limited to, the following key areas:
* Confirm the accuracy of initial import of data involving thousands of records
* Confirm the accuracy of various data updates and extracts, which involves understanding the logic of complex queries/stored procedures based on requirements, writing appropriate test queries, and executing them to verify the logic and data
* Work closely with business partners and the application development team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
* Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
* Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
Job Qualifications and Requirements
* 2+ years of very strong experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write, and execute very complex SQL queries, and understand the logic of stored procedures
* 1 + years experience working with T-SQL, or ANSI-89 / ANSI-92 .
* Expert level T-SQL to include thorough understanding of the following concepts:
Aggregates: COUNT, SUM, MAX/MIN, DISTINCT, GROUP BY, HAVING
JOINs, ANSI-89 and ANSI-92 syntax.
UNION vs UNION ALL
Sub queries: IN, EXISTS, and inline views, Correlated Subqueries o Constraints, Primary keys, foreign keys, defaults
BCP, BULK INSERT
Advanced stored procedures and user defined functions programming
* Should have at least 3 + years experience in a Software QA role understanding the entire software life cycle and various QA/testing methodologies/techniques
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent analytical and organizational skills; Strong deductive reasoning
* Ability to multi-task and work separate projects in a fast paced and dynamic company environment and extremely tight timelines
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team Work Environment Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action and Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal and Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation. Physical Demands The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions. * Position requires no significant manual labor.
* Position does require moderate standing, sitting, carrying and walking.
* Position requires infrequent lifting, repetitive bending and/or moving.
* Position requires close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
* Position requires talking and listening to communications with clients and employees.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.