Hillsboro Community Hospital
Shift: 20-35 Hours (Part or Full Time Available)
Schedule: 2nd Shift or Later (3 Days a Week) Call: 2-4 Nights a Week plus every 5th Weekday; 5pm-8am
- New Grads Accepted
- X-Ray Experience Required.
- Associates degree in Radiologic Technology from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Maintains licensure requirements with the state of Kansas. Maintains annual CPR certification
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Working knowledge of computer programs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions.
- Experience with GE XRAY and CT equipment preferred but not required.
- Will also be utilizing Dexa, C-Arm, and Portables.