RADIOLOGIST ASSESSOR – AMBULATORY CARE – REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
Radiologists – We have a great position for you! This is an exciting position that allows you to take all the wonderful things that you have learned and use them to continue making the healthcare system better. Answer the following:
· Are you experienced in management and understand the importance of quality controls?
· Have you worked in a free-standing ambulatory surgery center or imaging center?
· Have you gone through an audit before and understand the importance of them?
· Are you available to travel across the country, but still live in the city/ town you love!
If you answered YES to these questions, this position is for you!
· Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy
· Current professional licensure in related discipline
· Board Certified with a minimum of five years of experience working in an ambulatory care setting
· a minimum of three years of direct clinical experience in one or more of the following advanced diagnostic imaging modalities:
o computed tomography
o magnetic resonance imaging
o nuclear medicine/positron emission tomography
· At least two years in management and/or quality improvement.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
· Expertise in interviewing
· Must be available to provide monthly availability for part-time or full-time work (options to work 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or 4 weeks per month).
· Must be able to observe, in real time and without slowing or otherwise interrupting the progress of all applicable types of ongoing health care treatment (e.g., including emergency treatment, treatment during weather and other extreme situations, etc.).
· Comfortable working in a culturally diverse work environment.
· Three years of direct clinical experience and two years in management and or quality improvement
· Current knowledge of The Joint Commission accreditation process
· Experience working in an ambulatory surgery or anesthesia setting preferred.
· Excellent Compensation
· Paid Time Off and Vacation Time
· Personal Time
· Sick Time
· Healthcare including health insurance, dental, and vision
· Retirement Plans (401k and Pension)