No - Local candidates only
Green Card ,US Citizen
The Business Account Representative position is the primary point of contact for commercial customers who contact the Business Customer Care Center by phone, fax, email, internet and mail. The Business Account Representative is responsible for interacting with customers and responding to their complaints, inquiries and requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Actively promote the company and the value of its products and services.
- Interact with customers, issue orders, and analyze accounts to resolve billing inquiries, negotiate payment options/deposits and provide customers with assistance in obtaining various company products and services.
- Interface with a wide variety of people both internally and externally in a diplomatic manner.
- Effectively utilize resources, i.e. computer systems, software programs and phone equipment.
- Consistently apply knowledge required to perform technical and procedural aspects of the position.
- Identify and act on process and/or system enhancements to create efficiencies and/or better customer experience.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English speaking ability, required for the bilingual position.
- Diffuse customer escalations (customer save skills).
- Conduct outbound calls as required.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent math and English skills required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability of excellent customer service skills; maintaining a calm, patient tone in face of customer objections; and questions
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use good judgment to make decisions
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills including excellent listening skills.
- PC Skills – Basic PC skills required. Must be able to type and talk simultaneously. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software required.
- Basic math skills and analytical ability necessary to respond to billing inquiries.
Ability to work on a computer and utilize telephone systems as required.
- Professional office environment with the majority of work performed on a personal computer in a seated position.
- Overtime may be required to accommodate workload and emergency call out.
- Hours of operation can range from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday-Friday (Subject to change with prior notification).
The candidate MUST be a green card or US citizen.
This is a 6-month contract position with the possibility of extension/conversion.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Questions from the employer
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a candidate to this job
- Candidate email
- Candidate phone number
- Last 4 digits of candidates SSN:
- Candidate DOB (MM/DD)