Regional Director of Operations - Long Term Care is primarily responsible to provide guidance and oversight to all the long term care facilities and local leadership for each facility within their assigned region.
· Monitor Survey preparedness.
· Assist with and monitor implementation of Plan of Corrections for both Mock and State Survey’s
· Be on site as needed to assist the facility in managing the survey process
· Policy and Procedure Reviews
· Monitor Quality Indicators Monthly
· Monitor Budgetary Progress including monthly operation calls, licensing items. facility staff plans and all regulatory items
· Monitor Human Resource activities for the facilities
· Host weekly conference calls to review risk management events in the buildings.
· Be available at all time for phone calls when an event occurs.
· A knowledge of RUG levels
· Provide regular formal education and orientation to the Nursing Home Administrator.
· Provide education as needed when events occur to Directors and staff nurse
· Partner with the clinical teams to ensure facility support and direction
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Extensive Knowledge of Operations practices and techniques.
· Ability to communicate effectively with management and employees.
· Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information