Registered Charge Nurse III- Cardiovascular Telemetry- Nights San Antonio Live Oak, TX
SHIFT: Full-time Nights (rotating weekends)
As a RN III Charge Nurse you would be responsible for coordinating unit operations and promoting collaboration among team members. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving as leader and mentor to others and ensuring delivery of exceptional care to patients and their families.
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Must have minimum 2 yrs of current/recent acute care experience.
- You should have a minimum of six months of clinical experience as a licensed RN in the specialty area of hire and with CNO approval.
- Must have charge experience in an acute care facility.
- Strong Med Surg Candidates with 2/3 yrs of experience will be considered.
- Must be a team player and be able give examples of the care they offer to patients.