Registered Nurse Cardiac Telemetry- San Antonio, TX
SHIFT: Full Time Days (rotating weekends)
The Registered Nurse (RN) III is the patient and patient’s family advocate.
The RN consistently applies and utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
The RN collaborates with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
Communicates and utilizes interpersonal skills effectively and role models confidence and professionalism within nursing by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
Demonstrates teamwork, adaptability, and is a resource person to the patient care team.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area, you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III position.
- Current RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License, you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS and ACLS certification
- You should have 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN in the specialty area of hire.
- Current Acute Care experience in a hospital setting required