Salary range from $26.85 (min) - $35.83 (mid) - $41.00 (max).
Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit N Richland Hills, TX
SHIFT: Full-time Days & Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (ICU RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the plan of care for a specific assigned group of patients.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs.
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
• BSN preferred;
(will accept ADN with CNO approval)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire.
• Current CPR/ ACLS.
•Minimum of 2 years critical care experience is required within the past two years in an acute facility
ICU RN Intensive Care RN Critical Care Nurse CCU Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse