Neuro Med Surg Nurse SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER- Nashville, TN
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a 233-bed HCA facility located in Nashville, Tennessee. The Center is home to the state's first comprehensive stroke centerand is one of the national leaders in neuroscience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of Patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and Procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Appropriate communication skill
- One year of hospital RN experience
- BLS Certification