Registered Nurse (RN) NICU McKinney, TX
SHIFT: Full time Nights (rotating weekends) 7P-7A
Medical City McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90 years. Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our growing community's needs.
The NICU RN performs intensive care on infants within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act:
- To provide age appropriate, cluster care to premature infants through 2 years of age, in a minimal stimulation environment.
- To prioritize the infant’s clinical and emotional needs utilizing the nursing process.
- To always intervene on the infant’s behalf within the scope of the Nursing Practice Act.
- To be a productive member of the multidisciplinary team in helping set and reach patient care goals.
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care experience within the last two years preferred.
- NRP, BLS, and STABLE required
Must have 2-3 yrs in an acute care setting