$42k + $17/closed file
Our client has an urgent need for Remote Mortgage Loan Closer/Funders. Mortgage Loan Closer/Funders are responsible for reviewing the required, signed closing documents to determine that our closing instructions were met and all required signatures are present and correct.
- Monitor the pipeline of files due to fund
- Be proactive and pull in refinances as early as possible to avoid last minute issues
- Be the last person to verify our Closing verbal verification of employment is in the file and is within 10 days of the closing
- Communicate clearly with title companies and all pertinent parties involved in the transaction
- Work quickly on purchases, making them a time priority due to parties waiting
- Follow up on missing items, collect them, and upload them into the LOS system
- Communicate and work alongside Post Closing to ensure all trailing docs are received and shipped
- Communicate clearly to team members each day prior to leaving what may be missing so action can be taken in your absence.
- Issue funding release numbers to title and document such number within the LOS
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 4-year college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of mortgage-related experience.
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation.
- Advanced computer sills including Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements.
- Knowledge of MDIA and RESPA disclosure requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years loan funding experience preferred but not required.