The Administrative Director of Youth Services oversees Child Inpatient, Child PHP, and Adolescent Inpatient.
The Administrative Director of Youth Services participates in formulating organization policy, develops and/or reviews procedures essential to the achievement of objectives and the ability to make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Ability to use Evidence Based planning, research, quality data and facility goals and needs to analyze and make decisions without delay while involving appropriate parties.
- Develops, directs and insures the implementation of department services that promote optimum health care delivery and customer service.
- Promote and continually educate employees on concept of excellent service for all customers of the hospital, to include patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Accountable for creating a system which fosters participation and collaboration in planning, implementing and evaluating standards to insure safe, efficient and therapeutically effective health care.
- Maintains employee satisfaction score at goal of division/corporate level.
- Maintain sufficient number of qualified staff by interviewing, hiring and supervising staff.
- Make cost containment recommendations and see through to approval and implementation.
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current Licensure as RN in Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- BLS, CPI non-violent crisis intervention certification required as a part of orientation.
- Minimum five years of management experience in a hospital with focus on psychiatric services.
- New position at the facility
- Reports to CNO
- Must be an RN
- Psych experience (adolescent, teen) highly preferred
- Culture of the facility/ unit: caring, friendly, treat one another like family as it is a smaller facility. It is a behavioral health hospital
- What outside of the job description are you looking for in a candidate? RN with Behavioral Health nursing leadership experience
Compensation: $115k to $120k
BONUS: Up to 15% annual performance incentive bonus
Includes full benefits package.
Relocation assistance may be available for qualified individuals