Salary range from $26.85-$41.50 per hr
Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Progressive Care Unit N Richland Hills, TX, United States
SHIFT: Full Time Days 7A-7P and Nights 7P-7A (rotating weekends)
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
The Cardiac Step Down Unit Registered Nurse (CVPCU RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the plan of care for a specific assigned group of patients.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs.
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire.
• Current BLS/ACLS.
•Minimum 2 years PCU/Telemetry RN or ICU Experience within past 2 years
ICU RN Intensive Care RN Critical Care Nurse CCU Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse
- # beds per unit- 13 plus 7 bed overflow
- Nurse to patient Ratio- 1:3 or 1:4 (no PCTS on unit)
- Types of Services: Step down unit with cardiac focus drips , telemetry Cardiac Events/Critical Cardiovascular Events MI Open Hearts, CABG, Valvular Surgery Invasive Repair of Great Vessels & Peripheral Artieries