RN CVICU – Medical City - Heart and Spine - Dallas, Texas
Shift: Full-time Days 7A-7P (rotating weekends)
The CVICU at Medical City Heart and Spine is a highly specialized adult intensive care unit. It is comprised of 15 inpatient beds. The unit specializes in the immediate post-operative care of coronary artery bypass surgery, heart transplant, heart valves ventricular assist device placement, esophageal and thoracic procedures and post op vascular surgeries. Our population of patients may include MI, heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmias, hypothermia post-cardiac arrest and cardiogenic shock.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree Required - within 24 months of hire
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- ACLS required upon hire.
- CCRN preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Critical Care in an acute care Hospital within the last 3 years required.
- Experience with high acuity CVICU/Medical/Surgical patients is preferred
- Willing to consider candidates with no CVICU exp. in lieu of having 3-4 years of ICU experience in a hospital setting
- FTE's # 46
- 15 bed CVICU
- Young and energetic staff
- Highly specialized with high skill requirement
- Types of patients - CVICU, ECMO, Transplant,Post Cath Lab, Post Cardiovascular Surgery
Full Benfits Offered.
Night Shift Differential: $3.75/hr. Weekend Differential: $4.30/hr.
Sign on bonus $7,500
Relocation: upto $3,000