RN Manager supervises other RN’s, LVNs and all other certified hands-on care staff (CNAs and CMAs). The Supervisor assists in organizing and administering the department of nursing while providing quality nursing care and assumes responsibilities . This is a second shift 3-11pm
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current nursing licensure as a registered nurse and or licensed vocational nurse in the state in which practicing.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in supervision.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and capability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English through both speech and writing.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and county laws governing skilled care facilities.
- Commitment to resident care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands and agrees to improve and / or enhance each resident’s quality of care, quality of life.
- Assists in supervising the assignment and scheduling of nursing staff to meet resident needs.
- Provides nursing care on shift when needed. If LVN, provides focused assessments of residents, including provision of data to RN for further actions.
- Periodically checks resident’s records and reports.
- Keeps the Director informed of potential problems or problem areas within the nursing department with accurate reporting.
- Review transcription of Physician orders to resident charts, with medications and treatment sheets to assure that they are accurate and current.
- Ensure that all residents are protected.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate awareness of proper infection control practice by using universal precautions and following policies are procedures
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Relocation for out of town candidate
- Sign on bonus
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.