Reporting to the Director of Clinical Quality, the Accreditation Manager will ensure that the hospital and all services included on the State of California license are in continual readiness status for Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Joint Commission), Department of Health Services (DHS) and Centers for Medicaid (CMS) surveys. Is the facility medical staff peer review manager.
- CA RN license
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Title II, CMS, CDPH and Accreditation standards
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- 3+ years experience in increasing management responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of peer review process
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Presentation skills required.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please be sure to showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be forwarded to the client along with the resume.