RN Salary: Salary starting $23.00 â Max $30.00 (10+ years exp) LPN Salary: Salary starting $18.00 â Max $25.00 (10+ years exp) Shift Differentials: Nights $2.00 per hour Weekends $2.00 per hour Holiday - $2.00 per hour
Title: RN or LPN
# of Positions: 1 Position
Schedule: (1) Night 7:00P – 7:00A
We are seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse or Licenses Practical Nurse (RN/LPN) to assist long-term care, skilled rehabilitation, and residential care residents. RN’s/LPN’s provide direct care and treatments to residents.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Preferred knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to cooperate with other department heads and personnel
- Must be in good mental and physical condition and have the ability to organize, plan and direct nursing care.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm and be able to handle residents regardless of the physical or mental handicaps
- ASN/BSN Degree
- Must maintain current Maine RN/LPN license (compact license accepted)
Minimum Work Experience
- Experience is flexible no requirements – Facility will train
- Experience in geriatrics in a long terms care setting is preferred - NOT REQUIRED
- Supervisor or Charge experience is a plus - NOT REQUIRED
- MANDATORY FLU SHOTS - Only exception would be with a letter from physician stating nurse CAN NOT TAKE THE FLU SHOT
- Candidates from out of state MUST be in the state for 72 hours and then will have to have 2 negative COVID test before can start