Title: RN PCU – Fort Worth, TX
Schedule: (2) Fulltime – Days 7:00am - 7:00pm (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
(4) Fulltime – Nights 7:00pm - 7:00am (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
As a PCU Progressive Care RN on our 20-bed PCU Stepdown unit, you can expect to provide healing to patients needing a higher level of skilled nursing care than on a Medical Surgical floor, but do not need an intensive level of care in the ICU. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition, like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
• You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
• You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
• You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN’s scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
• You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient / family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
• ADN required
• BSN preferred - Will accept ADN if enrolled in BSN program - Must have BSN in 36 months (3yrs)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
• Current ACLS/ BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
• Advanced Nursing Certification preferred or obtained within first 12 months of employment
- Must have at least 1 years of current, recent PCU experience. 2 yrs experience is preferred
- MUST have acute care experience in a hospital setting
- 20 Bed PCU stepdown unit
- Hiring manager is really big on candidates personality and being the right culture fit for the unit. She looks for stable employment on the resume
- Manager likes the newer and younger nurses
Full Benefits Offered.
Differential: Nights $3.75 - Weekend $4.20 per hour
Sign On Bonus: UPTO a $7,500 - 2yr commitment
Relocation: $3,000 - 2yr commitment