â¢ Compensation: Salary range from $35.83 (base) â¢ On call shift differential $ 4.00 base rate. Sign on bonus available up to $7,500 and â¢ Relocation assistance available up to $3K
RN -Special Procedures Radiology, Ft Worth, TX at a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth.
Work Schedule: Full-Time Days Monday thru Friday 7 am-4:30pm
Rotating call - approximately 10-15 days per month.
Under supervision of the Director of Radiology and Indirect supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer, and in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act, monitors patients undergoing invasive radiological procedures.
Performs the duties of a circulating nurse.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
* RN Texas License or temporary permit to practice in Texas
* BCLS/ACLS Certification
* 2-3 Years experience - Interventional Radiology and Special Procedures
* Ability to read arrhythmia's and perform all CPR duties Position Requirements
* BSN required - Will only consider ADN if candidate has strong experience
* Radiology and/or Specials experience required
* Critical Care experience considered with IR experience
* Current ACLS and BLS Provider through American Heart Association
- BSN required - Will only consider ADN if candidate has strong experience
- Radiology &/or Specials experience required
- Critical Care experience considered with IR experience
- Current ACLS and BLS Provider through American Heart Association
- Must be team- oriented
- Opportunity to work in a fast pace, highly acute procedural area, Be a part of a lifesaving process
- Must have experience in IR and critical care experience, ENDO, PACU, ED or ICU experience could prepare the candidate for this unit
- Types of Services- IR Procedural
- 35 -75 procedures weekly- varying degrees of complexity
- Technologist and Nurses work as a team, often times interchangeable
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.