Surgical Step Down Registered Nurse GRAND STRAND MEDICAL CENTER- Myrtle Beach, SC
SHIFT: Full Time Days (rotating weekends)
Grand Strand Medical Center is a 345-bed acute-care HCA Healthcare facility located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This facility offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program, and pediatric intensive care unit in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding counties, as well as housing the only Level I Adult and Level II Pediatric Trauma Centers in the area.
Caring for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical issues, end of life care, or who are recovering from surgery
- The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department. Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes delegates, coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients, and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Current valid RN license under Compact License Agreement
- Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing
- BLS – Healthcare provider
- ACLS preferred and required within six months of hire date and maintained
- CCRN preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience in acute care required
Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.