WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are a senior developer who wants to join NYC's hottest startup and really make your mark. You are passionate about creating a fantastic home-search experience and you feel it is critical that your voice is heard in product and business decisions.
You love to learn, and equally love to share your knowledge with others. You’re both a listener and contributor. You are a great communicator and you take care to understand before making yourself understood.
We are looking for an experienced backend software engineer who is interested in working with a talented engineering team in building a high-performance website and data service for the real estate industry. You will participate in designing and implementing a number of server side services to ingest, organize, analyze and present real estate data.
- Extensive Experience with CRM system implementation and design.
- 6+ years of experience in writing complete, well-tested, database-driven web applications
- 6+ years of coding experience in Java, Python or Go
- Hands on experience with RESTful API design
- In-depth understanding and hands on experience with multiple persistence mechanisms
- Experience, or strong desire to learn, AWS Services
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please be sure to showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be forwarded to the client along with the resume.