Find yourself mentoring other developers...and enjoying it?
Want to make a lasting impact and form lifelong connections?
Want to craft disruptive technologies in an emerging industry?
If you're a glass-half-full "student of the game" that thrives on new challenges and cares about the work you do, we need your vision and expertise.
We're a well-funded San Francisco startup in the Work Technology space seeking to add to our team of top-notch developers who care about what they build. This is not just a crew of mercenaries who come and go. This is not just another paycheck. This is an A-team of analytical athletes building tech that will shape a new industry and your unique vision could make all the difference! If this sounds like a place you want to be, come help us elevate our already outstanding mobile communications platform which is currently being used by the largest companies in the world in some of the most technically complex environments you can find.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
- Work with all levels of staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
The ideal fit...
- Has a Computer Science degree and 5+ years of real world experience
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn't afraid to teach others at the same time
- Has experience scaling a SaaS product
- Possesses innate motivation to drive a product forward
- Approaches work with good energy, solid communication skills and a leadership mindset
- Is comfortable in a startup environment
Number of openings: 10