Green Card, US Citizen
- A highly motivated professional, offering strong hands-on Java development, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Develop and implement solutions to meet requirements using Java/JEE and SQL Server architecture
- Willing and able to do 35 +/- hours a week of hands on programming, development and/or code review.
- Identify and analyze business requirements while maintaining development standards.
- Document, maintain and present best practice strategies to ensure near-term changes are aligned with long-term IT objectives
- Able to prioritize work throughout the software development life cycle, while executing well-designed and efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code, as well as document development phases
- Design database architecture
- Solid (8+) years as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience in architecture, systems integration and implementation
- Experience designing, building and testing JEE applications
- Significant experience in SQL Server
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture environment
- Experience with Java testing framework such as JUnit
- Full application development life cycle experience
- Versioning systems and release management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to function equally well as a team member and individual contributor.
- Demonstrated complex technical accomplishments (e.g. public domain code contribution, technical blog demonstrating complex technical solution, etc.)
- Linux (Redhat preferred)
- Health care domain knowledge will be a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- Master's Degree is preferred
Questions from the employer
You will need to answer the following questions when you apply to this job.
- Candidate's full name
- Candidate's email address and phone number
- What is the candidate's work authorization?
- Has the candidate ever been submitted for an opportunity with Kaiser Permanente prior to now?