This position is responsible for managing and executing projects for clients of GIS Services, a business unit of the Natural Resource Department. This position will be working with clients from several departments across the Company to deliver Geographic Information System (GIS) based solutions for data conversion, mapping, and other related tasks. The position will coordinate with the Team Leader to ensure the business unit is meeting the customer’s need.
• Design project deliverables based on clients needs.
• Work with Team Leader to coordinate project workloads and priorities.
• Some data analysis, remote sensing, mapping, and data conversion in support of projects.
• Support CRE and other GIS clients with mapping, conversion, GPS data collections, and data requests.
• Assist with maintenance of the CITRIX environment, GIS data viewers, and GIS Web viewers.
Required Skill, Experience, and /or Degrees
• Degree in Geography, Engineering, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Business, or related field preferred.
• Certificate in GIS is a plus.
• Experience in a GIS field of 1 or more years is preferred.
• Understanding of GIS theory and application.
• OSPInsight and/or AutoCAD experience is a plus.
• Proficiency with ESRI software.
• Experience with a Utility GIS system or Real Estate is a plus.
• Knowledge of SQL databases is preferred.
• Ability to effectively organize tasks, manage multiple priorities/details, meet schedules with tight deadlines, and deliver on customer commitments.