The focus of this position is to strategically source goods and services for corporate services (including supplier vetting, RFI/RFP negotiations, supplier negotiations, contract writing and supplier management)
- Understands and documents business requirements.
- Identifies and vets potential vendors.
- Negotiates price and terms through an RFI/RFP process-for services, materials, equipment, and/or supplies from vendors.
- Formalize agreements/writes contracts according to company policy.
- Monitors vendor compliance with contract terms and product or service specifications.
- Identifies and realizes opportunities for cost reduction.
- Participates in internal control processes.