- The Database Developer plays a key role within each phase of the software development life cycle. This individual will work with the cross-functional team within a company's infrastructure, data warehouse and other development teams as needed. Improving query speed, setting best practices on development and testing, will all be but not limited to, the responsibilities of this individual.
- B.S in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in database and software development (MS SQL).
- Proficient in writing T-SQL queries.
- Experienced in writing complex queries and dynamic stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Experienced in performance tuning, analyzer, profiler, and execution maps.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008,2012 and 2016 preferred.
- Expert in excel (Pivot, query optimization for excel & understanding of VBA)
- Proficient with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) / ETL.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and also able to work with minimal supervision.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS/NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with TFS or similar source control systems.
- Knowledge of web development.
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
- Experience in Data Modeling in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Experience in creating Cube, Dimension and Fact tables in SSAS
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.