· Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
· Be part of a large and global team developing an enterprise system.
· Develop and Design .net core solutions using C#.
· Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
· Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
· Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
· Operates as a team member and as a team leader. Advise on methods to improve business processes.
· May lead the training of clients and peers.
Education & Experience:
· Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
· Actual Web Development for 4+ years
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experienced in object oriented programming
· Experienced in developing enterprise and distributed systems
· Experienced in MVC
· Experienced in Tekerik
· Experienced in .net core and C#
· .NET Core: 90% of our candidates have zero. One year of actual development .NET Core experience is optional, but highly preferred.
· Experienced in unit testing (i.e. xunit)
· Knowledge of RESTful web services
· Ability to write, update and tune complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Experienced in Azure DevOps is a plus.
· Contain proper experience to have learned some of the major differences between .Net framework and .Net Core.
· In touch with the world outside candidate’s current job / project + familiar with where things are going as an industry
· Some knowledge about data-structures; i.e. the difference between a queue and a stack
· Know the difference between an abstract class and an interface
Know the overriding and overloading are types of polymorphism…etc.