1) Provide Structural engineering services and field support.
2) Conduct preparation of designs and calculations.
3) Conduct site walk downs of construction sites.
4) Develop cost estimates and material takeoffs.
5) Provide schedule and staffing input for projects.
6) Produce and check structural steel design calculations and drawings.
Experience and Dergrees
Accredited Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Professional Engineering License and 20+ Years Experience in Heavy Industrial/Power Plant Related;
Accredited Bachelors & Masters Degree in Engineering, Professional Engineering License and 15+ Years of Experience in Heavy Industrial/Power Plant Related"
Required Skill and Expertise
"1) Detailed knowledge of structural steel and concrete design principles and industry methodologies.
2) Significant structural steel connection design experience.
3) Proficiency with structural codes and standards.
4) Demonstrated knowledge of heavy industrial structures and components.
5) Strong computer skills - proficiency with structural computer programs such as STAAD PRO.
6) Proficiency with OSHA regulations.
7) Able to coordinate and manage multiple large scale, multi-discipline projects.
8) Able to perform structural inspections and provide written report.
9) Strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
Resumes will be received through 3:00 PM CST on Tuesday, March 9th