Our client is committed to building a culturally diverse, multicultural environment where differences are valued and respected. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY:
We are looking for an exceptional sales executive dedicated to high performance, personal excellence and a strong work ethic, who shares our passion for transforming medical education and patient safety.
The primary purpose of this position is to establish relationships with our existing and prospective clients and to generate revenue.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in pipeline management, creating, cultivating and closing sales leads within the assigned territory. Must be autonomous and work well in a cross-functional team. Must develop solid relationships and represent well the reputation and brand of CAE Healthcare.
- Meet and strive to exceed assigned sales quota through direct sale of all Healthcare products and services.
- Grow and manage assigned territory efficiently and effectively.
- Identify, build, develop and maintain customer and stakeholder’s relationships.
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by the company.
- Collaborate with his/her cross-functional team and build target list of accounts for all Healthcare business.
- Provide accurate pipeline management and reporting and execute tactical sales plans.
- Call on prospective customers and provide technical product information and demonstrations.
- Attend conferences and organize regional sales events to promote the company's Healthcare visibility and generate leads and sales.
- Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of the company's healthcare products, services and competitors’ landscape.
- Help establish and then comply with sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for CAE Healthcare’s service offering.
- Become proficient in healthcare simulation industry in the pursuit of individual and corporate goal.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects.
- Must live in territory- live in New York state - REQUIRED
- A BS/BA degree required, in healthcare is a plus.
- Minimum 2+ year’s prior sales experience required; medical device or medical simulation or medical education field sales experience preferred. Healthcare/or IT sales experience in the healthcare field may also be sufficient.
- Documented record of success in building relationships and sales required; experience presenting to physicians, faculty and simulation lab preferred.
- Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated products/technologies, web-based medical education sales preferred.
- Ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally follow up, move forward/advance, and close opportunities.
- Must be an organized and detail oriented individual with the proven ability to manage vast and varied accounts.
- Must be well versed is solution based selling and creative closing techniques.
- Excellent listening, presentation and communications skills.
- Progression of increasing responsibility highly desired.
- Must be able to travel up to 70%.
- Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively in home or office environment and ability to travel independently.
- Computer literacy is essential. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with a major CRM system is required; Salesforce is plus.