Required Function 1:
* Analyst will be responsible for providing technical and functional guidance for communications technologies and capabilities. This includes but is not limited to Teams, VoIP, audio and video conferencing, monitoring and reporting.
* The candidate will also be involved in advance troubleshooting of operational issues and the testing of patches.
* Will also work with a project team to deploy new functionality, implement services, create standard operating procedures, train, and troubleshooting.
* Analyze voice and video calling trends, provide reports and make recommendations for improvements to partners and providers
* Lead efforts to maintain enterprise audio and video conferencing hardware
* Troubleshoot and support conference room equipment
* Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems.
* Document processes and maintain user guides
* Driving continuous improvement efforts through proactive service monitoring.
* Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solution to moderately complex problems.
Required Function 2:
We are planning to accomplish the following:
* Communication Manger dial-plan re-evaluation
* Establish automatic alternate call routing to enhance CUBE dialing rules
* Call Search Space consolidation
* Certificate and Licensing update documentation
* Re-evaluate the implementation of local route groups (PRI reduction/consolidation)
* MTP configuration and SIP Trunk resource allocationCUBE
* Dial peer review and evaluation of current call management to PSTN/SIP Carrier
* Assist in efforts to resolve external to internal call transfer via SIP Refer Contact Center
* Evaluate current application version control; streamline process
* Clean-up redundant code in applications- Establish Test QA application for subflows and sub-components of applications
* Move existing completed code in DEV, to TEST QA and get CAB approvals for RFCs to transition to PROD
* Add efficiencies to existing code to enhance Contact Management through the use of session management variables (holiday, hours of operation, contact management for call-backs)
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.