1st Shift & 3rd Shift (overnights) available
- Place all appropriate components on the line, assuring they are of good quality.
- Assemble all needed components into a finished good, pack them into a master carton, and place them on a pallet.
- Learn and effectively execute any needed procedures for the filling and assembly lines.
- Assist with operation changeovers, cleaning, sanitation and set-ups of packing and assembly equipment.
- Follow any direction given about manufacturing, quality and safety processes.
- Assist with performing and documenting quality checks required throughout the run.
- Help verify that all product quality standards are being maintained.
- Assist with quality challenges to find a corrective action.
- Report any necessary quality related issues.
Essential Skills / Competencies:
Previous manufacturing experience helpful
Read and understand English
Good manual dexterity
Quality Conscious and Safety oriented
Ability to stand for 8 hours daily
Ability to lift 50 pounds