WILLING TO TRAIN!
- Picks finished goods from cases and totes in accordance with manual or computer assisted picking system.
- Picks and packs finished goods following established procedures to ensure accuracy and damage free shipments.
- Applies packing slips to cartons.
- Operates in a team environment using ergonomically correct techniques.
- Maintains standard productivity level within the guidelines of the department.
- Labels hazardous cartons in compliance with D.O.T. regulations.
- Identifies and reconciles picking errors using WMS audit stations.
- Sorts cartons onto assigned pallet location.
- Verifies finished pallets using Radio Frequency (RF) gun and relocates pallets to staging area with the use of hand jacks.
- Follows all safety and good manufacturing practices (GMP's).
- Performs various other duties as assigned including assisting with the training of new employees.
- Must wear steel toe safety shoe
- High school diploma or equivalent or related experience.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of English, reading and writing.
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
- Ability to navigate in computer systems such as WMS, RISC, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet & Intranet.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Must be available to work in all Northtec facilities as needed.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- May need to walk up (2) flights of stairs several times per shift as necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitious tasks.
- May need to wear steel-tipped safety shoes and use safety glove and knife.
Label machines, scanners, tape machines, airbag machines, laser jet printers, pin coding, hand jacks, RF(Radio Frequency) hand held scanners, and personal computers.