Recruiter Job of the Day: Leadership Recruiter for Greenhouse
Greenhouse, an applicant tracking system and recruiting software company, is looking for a Leadership Recruiter to join their team remotely.
What you’ll do
- Conduct critical exec-level searches (VP+) across locations, owning the process from kick-off to close
- Understand and apply data effectively in your searches
- Develop strategic hiring manager partnerships and empower informed decision-making
- Build and execute targeted diversity sourcing strategies in adherence with Greenhouse internal standards
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout each of your interview processes
- Define, implement, and uphold best practices in exec-level recruitment
Pay range: $98,000 to $132,000.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Greenhouse believes in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to onboarding, they make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Apply to Greenhouse today!
The job market for recruiters is booming. From Bloomberg citing high demand, the WSJ writing about the surging need, and LinkedIn data showing soaring numbers, the business world is waking up to just how important recruiters are! Join the Recruiter.com recruiting jobs community to advance or discover an amazing new talent acquisition career.
About Recruiter.com Group, Inc.
Recruiter.com is an on-demand recruiting platform providing flexible talent acquisition solutions that scale from startups to the Fortune 100. With an on-tap network of thousands of recruiting professionals, advanced artificial intelligence sourcing software, and recruitment marketing automation, Recruiter.com helps businesses solve today’s complex hiring challenges.